Thursday, May 30, 2013

Conversation between the man and the boy


Man: If I could be with you, forever, I would, but my time has come.

Boy: But you promised to not leave me alone.

Man: I know, but it’s time you grow up.

Boy: I don’t want to without you.

Man: You don’t have a choice, and you’re ready for this.

Boy: Will I ever see you again?

Man: In time, you will, but not for a while.

Boy: How long?

Man: Eventually. What’s important is that you’re still alive to carry the fire and keep on moving.

Boy: I can’t.

Man: Yes, you can. You and I both know you can.

Boy: Ok.

Man: It’s time. I can’t go on any longer.

Boy: Please don’t leave me.

Man: I’m sorry, but this is how it has to be.

Man: I’m so proud to be your father, and I’ll always be watching over you, up there.

Boy: Papa…

Man: I love you. Stay strong, and find the good guys.

Boy: I love you too Papa. Goodbye…

No comments:

Post a Comment